Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i need windows 7 video driver for hp compaq dc5100 mt

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Forum! 🙂

@ericflintt wrote:

i need windows 7 video driver for hp compaq dc5100 mt

You will have far better luck installing the drivers from Intel. Are the Intel 915GV and Integrated Intel Graphics Media accelerator 900 your chipset and video chip? You will find the Windows 7 drivers for the preceding here at Intel. Intel does support Windows 7 64-but for the chipset.

You can verify the chipset and video solution integrated onto your motherboard  by downloading and running CPU-z.  CPU-z is a free and safe comnonly used utility to find out what is inside without opening up a PC.

Kind regards,
erico

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended
These drivers are for the chipset. Where are the graphics drivers?
HP Recommended

por fa. necesito driver completos para windonw 7 para mi pc compaq hp dc 5100 MT

HP Recommended

I wal looking for those drivers too.

here are the graphic an audio drivers. Audio have a install program. But with te video you haver to select update driver in the device manager and select the directory with the drivers. good look

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8f9jc8048f8rqdf/HP%20Compaq%20DC5100.zip

* My PC is working perfect with those driver. without aero style because the video card can't run it. Stock computer

HP Recommended

Quero baixar controlador de som (audio) Hp compaq dc5100 com windows7 de 64 bits e 32 bits.

[E tudo de momentos i grafico 

HP Recommended

hi everbody !

I'm new on forum. I have a HP dc5100 SFF and win7 32 bit. I try to find driver for graphic card (intel 82915G) for win7 but i don't sucsses..Please can someone reupload for me ? Given link is dead.

Heloo from Osijek 

HP Recommended

for a dc5100 sff , this graphics driver is working for me , I have an intel graphics chipset, before I had accidentally installed the nvidia windows vista drivers, graphics performance was terrible , and the hp dc5100 sff was unable to go into sleep mode with the wrong grpahics driver. after installing the intel driver for xp , I was able to get sleep mode and the graphics is working properly.

however, I am still unable to get aero , though on ubuntu linux , the system does get nice aero style transparency.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.