11-27-2011 05:26 AM
Welcome to the HP Forum!
i need windows 7 video driver for hp compaq dc5100 mt
You will have far better luck installing the drivers from Intel. Are the Intel 915GV and Integrated Intel Graphics Media accelerator 900 your chipset and video chip? You will find the Windows 7 drivers for the preceding here at Intel. Intel does support Windows 7 64-but for the chipset.
You can verify the chipset and video solution integrated onto your motherboard by downloading and running CPU-z. CPU-z is a free and safe comnonly used utility to find out what is inside without opening up a PC.
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
04-25-2013 01:31 AM
I wal looking for those drivers too.
here are the graphic an audio drivers. Audio have a install program. But with te video you haver to select update driver in the device manager and select the directory with the drivers. good look
* My PC is working perfect with those driver. without aero style because the video card can't run it. Stock computer
10-02-2014 07:06 AM
hi everbody !
I'm new on forum. I have a HP dc5100 SFF and win7 32 bit. I try to find driver for graphic card (intel 82915G) for win7 but i don't sucsses..Please can someone reupload for me ? Given link is dead.
Heloo from Osijek
07-07-2015 09:43 AM
for a dc5100 sff , this graphics driver is working for me , I have an intel graphics chipset, before I had accidentally installed the nvidia windows vista drivers, graphics performance was terrible , and the hp dc5100 sff was unable to go into sleep mode with the wrong grpahics driver. after installing the intel driver for xp , I was able to get sleep mode and the graphics is working properly.
however, I am still unable to get aero , though on ubuntu linux , the system does get nice aero style transparency.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)