08-05-2012 02:28 AM
Is your desktop PC perhaps a P7-1010t instead of a P7-101T?
The video card you asked about "galaxyg4-gp 620" is not found with a Google search. How about looking closely at the card, if you have it, for another number or providing a link to the card online.
You can find the product number in the BIOS in system information or in the bottom of any window in the hP Support Assistant. Post it here.
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
08-10-2012 07:16 PM
@erico: i have two monitors for my pc, but i need instructions on how to get them up, i have one done so for, but i want both, and also what about the speakers, will the configuration need to be changed? since there are two monitors?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)