Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
LP3065
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
 Hello. I have been trying to now version up from WIN7 to WIN10. However ,
LP3065 is displayed does not correspond to the WIN10, it can not be upgraded .
In Hewlett -Packard 's home page does not have only driver WIN7.
Is it possible to substitute at this driver ?

By the way, I tried to " check for the latest driver → Find on the Internet " , but it was useless .

By the way , the video card you are using , is AMDRADEON HD5450.
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Monitors do not use drivers. All you have to do is set the resolution and refresh rate right in AMD Catalyist and you are ready to go.

I don't run HP, I just like helping others!

i7-3770 / MSI Z87-G43 / 16GB PNY DDR3 / Aorus RX580 / Ultra X4 750W / Sandisk U110 250GB SSD and 2x WD Velociraptors 300GB / Antec 1100 V2 / NZXT Respire T40 / Corsair SP120 RGB
HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply .

How can I get to the WINDOWS standard drivers ?

Also, if you WINDOWS standard of drivers ,

Do you have any negative effects ?

For example, the video playback will slow down ?

HP Recommended

I've said it before and I'll say it again, monitors do not use drivers. 

I don't run HP, I just like helping others!

i7-3770 / MSI Z87-G43 / 16GB PNY DDR3 / Aorus RX580 / Ultra X4 750W / Sandisk U110 250GB SSD and 2x WD Velociraptors 300GB / Antec 1100 V2 / NZXT Respire T40 / Corsair SP120 RGB
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.