09-14-2012 05:56 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 11:18 AM by OscarFuentes
You need to change the power settings in control panel under power options.
Here you have a document that helps you on how to do that.
If this works, let me know, also if it fails to help, let me know then i can try to help you again.
I work for HP! Please remember to provide and if this helped click ON
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)