02-20-2012 05:30 PM
I have a hp w2338h monitor on my pc, I don't know how it happened, but I am unable to power off my monitor. The monitor will go to sleep mode, but when trying to power it off, I get the message "Power Button Lockout" How do I get out of this "Power Button Lockout"???
03-22-2012 10:04 PM
I am unable to power off my monitor - I receive a message that says power button lockout. I have tried holding the button down for thirty seconds and it still will not power off. It only goes into sleep mode. Any way to resolve the issue? Thanks!
03-23-2012 04:10 AM
If it doesn't work, try a holding time up to 60 sec.
Else try to reset monitor to factory configuration.
Unplug monitor from power and hold the power button for 60 sec.
Then plug the monitor back in and power it up.
06-13-2012 02:17 AM
Isn't that quite normal????
Else check power management of the monitor.
11-12-2012 08:25 PM
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)