02-10-2012 07:21 PM
When I plug in an HDMI cable, no "projector" or second monitor is detected.
I have only owned the computer for 2 months. No changes have been made.
Computer is a probook 4530s
Windows 7 home edition
02-10-2012 10:22 PM
This book may help:
I believe hardware and software (ie firmware, driver) for many video cards are not mature enough because many people still have problem of connecting laptops - TV's using HDMI.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10