09-15-2013 05:14 PM
How do I enable my computer to use the touch screen. I have a HP Pavillion TouchSmart 23 All in One. I am unable to use the touch screen, or find where to enable it.
09-15-2013 11:24 PM
Start >> Control Panel >> Hatdware And Sound >> Pen And Touch..
this would give options to calibrate or configure your touchscreen..
If you dont have this option. then first check if you have your touchscreen working physically..
restart your pc >> tap the F10 key while your pc is turning on.. once you enter a blue screen, this is Bios..
touch your screen and hear if you get any beeps.
>> if you get beep noises then your touch has no physical problems..
Then you reinstall the OS and get the issue resolved if your touchscreen does not work..
09-22-2013 10:43 AM
I tried the next steps of restartinng the cmputer and tapping F10. This also did not work--there were no sounds when the screen was touched.
Next your instructions state to reinstall the OS. How do I do this?
Also, I have had problems HP has been working with me on with a "driver error ". Can you check my records to see if this is all the same problems?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)