07-14-2013 09:15 AM
I just buy de U150 monitor and installed in my desktop, it has a GTX460 Nvidia Video card. When I finish the installation, and connect the monitor via USB, Windows 7(64 bits) detected it and installed, yet as it was finishing the installation the display link software failed and show a message telling that the video card is not compatible. after that the video card crashed and when I restart my videocard cannot startup. I Unistall the software and my video card work fine yet i cannot use my new monitor.
Does anyone has any ideas? i already have downloades the last drivers from display link software and doesnt have any luck.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)