04-18-2009 11:18 PM
i have a pavilion a6110n is this a good upgrade XFX GeForce 9600 GSO video card im thinking of adding a blu-ray drive and hooking up my hdtv as for the power supply i dont know what to get
i have $200 to spend any suggestion recommendation will be appreciated
04-19-2009 09:36 PM
Here is a link to a great power supply unit (PSU):
I have the same unit in my gaming rig and I am using a XFX 4870 XXX (775/3800) video card. It runs nicely.
With this PSU, the card that you mention will work to the max. In fact, you could even go to a higher version if you desire.
The main thing to check is the measurements of your existing PSU. Then, check them against the measurements for the OCZ GameXStream 600W in this link:
I hope this helps.
HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)
HP Phoenix 860-170VR; i7-6700K 4.0 GHz; 8 GB DDR4 memory; Samsung EVO 840 500 GB SSD; Radeon R9-390X video card; Win 10 Home
HP Elite x2 1012 G1 Tablet w/Travel Keyboard and Stylus; Core m3 processor; 4 GB DDR4 memory; Samsung 128 GB SSD; Audio by
Bang & Olufsen; Win 10 Home
HP Photosmart 7520 AIO
|**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**|
Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!
I am not an HP employee.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)