Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Other
How do I set up an app for my amazon for tablet with my hp deskjet 3050a can anyone help me please thanks
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sheppup

Thank you for joining HP Forums.}

I'll be glad to help you 🙂

As I understand you want help in installing the desktop printer on your amazon tablet,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help you, although, to provide an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern: 

Which operating system are we dealing with? could you mention the version as well?

Have you attempted to install any applications using any other HP Forums posts?

If you are using the Amazon Kindle, here's what you need to do:

Printing from Kindle

Follow these steps to print from a supported Kindle device.

1. From a supported app, find the Print option from the app's menu, and then tap Print.

2. Find the option to select your printer. The Android device displays a list of printers that are available on the Wi-Fi network.

3. Find your printer on the Wi-Fi list, and then tap to select it. Once you select the printer, your device remembers the selection.

4. If your printer is not on the Wi-Fi list or if you want to use the wireless direct connection method instead, find your printer on the Wireless Direct list, and then tap to select it. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. Once your printer is connected, your device remembers the selection.

5. Make any changes to the available printing options, if desired.

6. Tap Print to send the print job to the printer.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND FREQUENTLY ANSWERED QUESTIONS

Let me know how that pans out, 

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.