Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (89 Views)

WDS Network Driver HP ProBook 450G2

Product Name: HP ProBook 450 G2
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi, I have recently captured a Win7 image that needed to be deployed to multiple G2's Upon booting from my prepared boot image that contains all the drivers from the driver disc that came with the G2's the system complains about not being able to find the DHCP server.  The DHCP server has been confirmed working as I can install other machines from the same WDS server.

I have tried all the drivers on the HP support website but I still get the same issue with trying to install the G2 machines.  Can anyone point me in the direction as to where to get a proper and or correct driver to inject into my boot image that will initialize the network card upon booting so that it may not give me the missing DHCP server error again.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: WDS Network Driver HP ProBook 450G2

Hi:

The only suggestion I can offer would be to try the driver directly from Realtek.

Download and unzip the file from the 2nd item listed at the link below...

http://www.realtek.com.tw/DOWNLOADS/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTy...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation