Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Elite x3
Other
Camera will not start. Receive error code 0xA00F4271(0xC00D3704). Resetting phone helps for a short time, then error reoccurs.
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi edchair,

Please click on settings >> system >> about phone and details on the phone and could you give us the firmware details and the version details. And please check for any updates that are available... please try and update and see if the issue gets resolved. 

Regards

Aneesh 

HP Recommended

Firmware: 0002.0000.0026.0118

Version: 1607

I double checked and I do have the most recent updates. When I restart my phone, the error goes away for a while, but inevitably it comes back.

I spoke with one of your reps and he instructed me to reset my phone and reinstall the latest updates. Ugh.  Haven't done that yet. Big process.  Your thoughts?

Thanks.

HP Recommended

HI Edchair, 

I would suggest you to take a back and then do a reset... once you perform the reset it will automatically install to the newer firmware and latest updates.... I would suggest you to go ahead and perform the reset.

Regards

Aneesh 

I work at HP. 

Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Don't do a reset, I wasted my time with it and it went away for longer than a restart but eventually came back. 😞 I hope they can fix this soon, because I am using a different phone until they do as I would like to be able to utilize my camera if needed whenever, and I currently can not... Very disappointed. 😞

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.