Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Elite X3 Phone

Hello, I'm having problems with the skype app on the device. First there was no audio when using a bluetooth headset and camera performance on the other end of the video call was crap. It moved in frames super slowly instead of moving normally, changed device at MS store and the 2nd didn't had even skype video, problem of no audio with bluetooth headset was still there too. After the firmware I have video and audio back but, the video is still super slow and doesn't move smoothly like it should, on any of the cameras, not the rear nor the front one, just utterly crap video, so much for a "enterprise" device with video calls in mind. On whatsapp camera keeps turning on, turning off, randomly and around 8 times in a minute. Also camera app picture quality doesn't allow me to move the slider to choose the MegaPixel quantity I desire, it's just fixed at 10mp, unaceptable!! Also overall performance isn't there yet, still a lumia 950xl moves flawlessly overall than this phone. But skype /  camera stuff is the most important thing to fix, please fix this!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.