Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Elite x3

I know the x3 supports Band 12, which is used by T-Mobile quite a bit in my area. In this area much of the coverage is band 12 only, so only LTE service is available. There is no fall-back to 2G or 3G for anything including voice calls.

However, T-Mobile doesn't seem to 'play nice' when it comes to unlocked devices on Band 12. I'm doubtful that VoLTE works on the X3 with T-Mobile, so therefore the device likely won't/shouldn't connect to Band 12.

Can anyone speak to their experiences and if it works or not?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Here is a link to the tech specs that show the bands that are compatible.

http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c05193008.pdf

I am an HP employee

***If my post helped, click the purple thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.