Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Elite X3

Good day,

I'm struggling with lackluster Bluetooth manager in HP Elite X3. All my treasure tags now nearly useless. Locaton of device disconnection event can't be tracked, no notification, no settings at all!

Are there any plan to improve Bluetooth manager to make it on par with Gadgets app from Lumia? Another opportunity is to communicate with MS to make Gadgets run on HP Elite X3, since, anyway, Lumia is discontinued. Just take and support this useful application.

Please provide me some glance on what are HP plans in regard to this matter. Just to know what to do with tags - keep or sell them. 🙂

Thank you,

Pavel.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have the same questions as you.  I do not understand why the Gadgets app is not compatible. 

HP, you have designed and built a beautiful phone, and I can't wait to see more, but I can't even connect to the Microsoft Display Dock to update because I do not have the Gadgets app.  The dock requires and update but there is no way for me to apply it unless I get a hold of a Lumia 950 (XL). 

Please do what needs to be done to get the Gadgets app working or put something out that will allow us to use the full features of Win 10 mobile with Continuum, the reason you made the phone in the first place.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

At first, I would like to keep this thread running, since I am already not alone here.

At second, do anybody know if Bluetooth manager is going to be improved in upcoming Creators Update?..

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.