HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
09-07-2011 02:08 PM - last edited on 04-22-2013 06:16 AM by Sharit_S
Add your HP product information to your profile; this will help our community members efficiently respond to your questions.
It is quite easy to do:
1. Log into the Forum.
2. Now, at the right pane, below your user name, click on Resources & Settings to expand it and then on User Settings under it.
3. You will land on the Personal Profile Tab.
4. Click on Personal Information.
5. Scroll down to the text nox named About Me & My HP Products.
6. Now, enter your Product Information and Product Number.
When you ask a question on the forum our community members often view your profile page. By adding your product information, our community members can more effectively answer your question and provide suggestions on how your products could work together better. Updating your HP product information is one of the best steps you can take to improve your experience in this community. Thanks.
To learn how to add a signature to all your posts in a few simple steps, go to the link below: