The HP Community is here for you.
09-07-2011 11:51 AM - edited 06-06-2014 08:02 AM
When you join the conversation by posting in the Forum, you are automatically signed up to get emails to let you know when someone replies to your post. We do this to make it easy for you to know when someone replies to your post.
Though this may seem useful for some, some other members may find it inconvenient. If you want to stop getting emails, you can change a setting. Here is how:
1. Log into the Forum.
2. Now, at the right pane, below your user name, click on My Account.
3. Now click on, Subscriptions & Notifications tab, as shown in the picture. This will open several subscription/bookmark options.
4. Click on the Notification Settings link at the left side.
5. Uncheck the option Automatically subscribe me to topics I participate in.
6. Finally, scroll down below and click on the button.
There you go!
Your settings are now saved and you will not get emails letting you know that someone has replied to your post. That said, you can manually sign up to get emails for a particular threads you are interested in following.
If you want to know how to sign up for email alerts for only the threads you wish to follow check out: