Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

1.  "Experts Day" ... what a wonderful idea.

But truthfully, I've received just as quick & knowledgeable replies during

my short stint as forum participant as I did with my two questions today.

2.  I just read every Expert  bio you listed today; everyone of them is impressive,

as much for their knowledge base as the path & reasons they evolved to HP

Forums whether as employees and/or hobbyists and/or techno geeks. Wow!!

Last word...my father was depression-era 'bread line baby' who attained Masters

in economics, very successful in corporate business sales & constantly preached:

"Product acquires the Customer, Customer Service retains (or loses) them"

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey @TexasIndian, thank you for your feedback and welcome to the community!  

I am so glad to hear that you get timely answers on the HP Support Forum always.  I'm also glad that you were able to check out our Meet the Experts page - agree that they are all very impressive!  They're an amazing group of folks who are passionate about technology and helping others 🙂

That's a great quote from your father.  These days, the new spin on that is "customer service is the new marketing", so it sounds like things haven't changed too much since then!

I am an HP employee, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.