Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Team,

I bought my laptop from your corporate link (http://www.hpshopping.in/tata) on 22-Aug-16. It includes 1 TB Ext. HD (Rs. 1999/-), Headphone (Rs. 999/-) & 3 yrs extended warranty. My Order number is 765936. But, While receiving invoice, it didn't mention any except the laptop and the line stating that "Free gifts (if any) will be dispatched within 25 business days from the delivery of product". I haven't received those except the laptop till date.

I queried to hpestore.in@hp.com on 26-Aug-16. It was escalated to escalation@redemptionsupport.com on 27-Aug-16, but they keep on seeking more times till date. I also mailed notebook@redemptionsupport.com and the response are nothing but the same as above. Your instant chat representative only deals with technical issues and hence, they are redirecting the matter the above mailing options.

I do certainly feel regret of placing the order now. If your escalation process takes one month almost and yet to come with some inputs, I wonder how your support team is taking care of their customers. I am still waiting for further response as I have few last options left from my end. Hopefully this matter will get resolved at the earliest.

Thanks,

Surya Kanta Samanta.

Thanks,
Surya Kanta Samanta
+91 9433635510
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.