Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello! Please convey my message in the forum support group that they have made changes to my open theme, my nickname inter8 in Drivers section. In this topic the forum member named REO51ST answered to me, he helped me to solve the problem, and I have marked of my theme as getting a solution, but accidentally clicked on the icon for my message, because I thought that this action just granted the status of solved problems around my theme. As a result, my post was announced as a solution, and I have received an improper increase my rank on the forum, as a solver of problems. I would like to correct this situation so that the last post of REO51ST was declared as a problem solution, and consequently it was returned my previous rank in the forum.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have removed the incorrect solution mark and moved it to REO5IST for the correct solution. 

Thank you 

HP Moderator

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have removed the incorrect solution mark and moved it to REO5IST for the correct solution. 

Thank you 

HP Moderator

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
HP Recommended

Hi,

People have done this all the times, many times

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

On the right for each post should be an Options menu with something like: Not the solution

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.