Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Looking for my post I just sent .   

search  by name no one found .  

HP Recommended

So true.....in addition, if you post anything negative about an HP product - which I did, yesterday - your post os subject to being removed.  Kudos HP - it's one way to retain customers' frustration with your product and tech support.

HP Recommended

Told "not valid search criteria so no use

HP Recommended

I am so confused!  This site is do complicated!!  I posted a problem, and now I keep getting e-mails stating:  

You have 1 update for your HP Support Forum Subscriptions.

So I log on and nothing tells me anything!  This is so frustrating.

HP Recommended

I found this also, the site is very complicated and difficult to use. Also I receive emails every day on questions I did not ask.

HP Recommended

This was not the question I posed.

HP Recommended

Did not help. It is much too cumberspm for a nonprofessional user.

SIMPLIFY  SIMPLIFY  SIMPLIFY

HP Recommended

Now the e-mails from HP tell me to log into HP Support Forum and click on  My Profile  .  OK I logged on, but where is  "My Profile" ??  I can't find it.  When I search on Photosmart Essentials (what has stopped working) I can't find a fix or suggestion on what to try.  This site is not easy to use...

@casadler5 wrote:

I am so confused!  This site is do complicated!!  I posted a problem, and now I keep getting e-mails stating:  

You have 1 update for your HP Support Forum Subscriptions.

So I log on and nothing tells me anything!  This is so frustrating.

HP Recommended

SAME HERE,, TRIED PUTTING THEM AS SPAM,, DID'NT  WORK. THE WHOLE SYSTEM 'SUCKS',,!!!

HP Recommended

This whole experience is long winded, convoluted and unnecessarily complicated! 

Message tags? Kudos ?  SPEAK ENGLISH, not computer geek double Dutch.

I have one question which I have been forced to answer numerous peripheral questions and still not obtained an answer!

This is the first and last time I have used this route and it is the last!

Roll on my next computer purchase......an APPLE

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.