Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I think I have a complaint?  Unless I totally misinterperted some wrong.  I am new to the forum and have posted two questions.  I can't find either of them.  However I have found two posts under my name that I did not post.  They are about a hard drive question.  I think that it's someone that has been band from the forum or something like that.  I was not sure who to address this to so I figured I would put it in blog area were there would be someone to advance this to a person in charge.  Thank you in advance.  rjallred1945  The real deal.

Please if I have posted in wrong area or this is inapproriate,  Blame being a rookie. Let me know and I will correct what ever need done.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello rjailred1945,

We need more information from you to assess your problem.

From what I can see, your profile was registered in 2011 and was active at that time. No malicious activity from this time could be found.

Could you please provide me with links to the posts you believe were submitted by another person other than you?

Any futher information that comes to mind about your account could be helpful.

thank you for your time,

AntoniusL

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.