Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Orbit

Ive downloaded HP Orbit and for a while it worked, however a box has now appeared over latest shares, saying 'drop file here'. I cant click on any part of the panel on display. The box wont go dispite unpairing devices and repairing again, and the items ive shared are greyed out or taking forever to load. Any ideas welcome as i have no idea when it comes to technology.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Cheryl234

A very warm welcome to the HP community. A very good day to you. 

I understand that you're using the HP Orbit and a box has appeared saying "drop files here." You're unable to click on any part of the panel on the display. To get rid of the box you have performed the unpairing and repairing and also the items you have shared are grayed out or taking forever to load. You've done a remarkable job performing the steps. 

I suggest you to uninstall and then install the HP Orbit app again and check if that helps. Moreover, you may refer to this HP document which has detailed information about the HP Orbit. 

I sincerely hope this helps. Feel free to keep me posted for any further questions. Cheers! 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.