Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

THIS IS frrw I AM PIST OFF NOW. COMPUTERS ARE HP TOUCHSMART 600-1050 Windows 7 ULTIMATE 64 BIT AND HP DV 7 6135dx Windows 7 ULTIMATE 64BIT. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF RECEIVING AUTHENTICATION ERROR MESSAGES. ALSO NOT ABLE TO USE THE ABOVE TOOLBAR FOR LOADING IN PICTURES OR SCREEN SHOTS. YOU WROTE BACK TO ME BUT NEVER RESPONDED BACK. HOW COME ????????????????????????? SEND ME AN E-MAIL to  [Personal Information Removed] . SO I CAN EMAIL YOU BACK WITH SCREEN SHOTS. THESE ERRORS HAPPENS ON ALL MY WEB BROWSERS INTERNET EXPLORER 8 AND 9, FIRE FOX, SARFARI AND AOL 9.7 DESK TOP BROWSERS. I AM TIRED OF REWRITING THE EXACT THING OVER , OVER AGAIN AND FINELY GETS SUMMITTED. WHEN IS HP GOING TO FIX THIS?????? US HP WEBSITE .  I GUESS THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN USE THIS SITE TO ANSWER THE FORUM QUESTIONS ARE THOSE WHO WORKED FOR HP COMPANY. TO BAD. I GUESS I HAVE TO STOP HELPING OUT ON THE FORUM NOW. LEAVE IT TO HP'S EX WORKERS.  BYE. GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING DIFFICULTIES WITH HP'S PRODUCTS. I KNOW I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ONE AGAIN. REALLY BAD SERVICE ALL ARROUND. frrw

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Chrysanthemum.jpg Check this out Bid Dave :Surprise: I told you it is with the either In Services Window or Internet Browser Setting. Iyogi tech support was working on my lap top. They enable HP software in services window to get my HP Support Assisant to connect to with HP's sever. Now I can compare my settings on HP DV7 6135dx. to my Touchsmart 600-1050. No recovery was needed. That what I been saying all a long.  See it for your self. Earler I was not able to this before sence day one.  Until after Iyogi tech support fixed all of HP Direct Support errors from repair shop left on my HP DV7 6135dx. I tried emailing you but same error happened when I click send. Last night. So now I know where to fix the issue at. They did not change anything in Internet Explorer Browser only in services window. But I will now compare the two computers settings any way. Thank you. HP direcrt support and services really has gone bad,  We are left a lone to to fix things our selves or go elswhere for good support like IYOGI.com recomend it to any body.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

OK --- So after 737 posts you are now complaining about the website?

Backup your data and then do a full HP recovery back to day one factory condition.  Now use IE 32 bit and see if the issue still exists. Yes, both 32 and 64 bit IE are on your PC.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended

Thank you Big Dave:

The HP DV 7 6135dx has new hard drive installed. Almost every thing else has been replaced. Ever thing is new keyboard, usb ports. internal  cables , display and web-cam. All orginal software they could not save any thing from old hard drive and still can not use this website. So doing a factory restore is not the solution. No this is not my first complaint. I have emailed and addressed it with HP Forum feed back channels. I received back an email from RE: Feedback to CEO and President Meg. Whiman.

Hello Mr. McHugh,

Thank you for your message to the HP.com corporate
  Feedback to Webmaster.  We appreciate the effort
  to notify us of issues with the web site.

Based on the information in your message, we have
  been unable to find or identify the exact situation
  you described.  If possible, could you please provide us
  with additional information?  Any clues you
  provide will help us resolve the problem quickly. 

Can you tell us the exact address/URL where you saw
  the problem, the URL of the page that you visited
  just before it, or the path you took?

The Hewlett-Packard HP.com web site is composed of
  many linked sites on multiple servers located around
  the world, and is maintained by numerous webmasters,
  all connected via a global network.  Your feedback
  will help us contact the right web team responsible.

Thank you for your assistance!

Feedback to Webmaster
  Hewlett-Packard Company

(K.C.ID 3970682)

Original Message Follows:
------------------------

Dear Mr. McHugh:

Thank you for taking the time to share this information with HP.
It has been forwarded to the appropriate people within Hewlett-Packard.
Regards,
CEO Customer Relations

-----Original Message-----
From: {Personal Information Removed} [mailto:{Personal Information Removed}]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:17 PM
To: Feedback to the HP CEO
Subject: Feedback to CEO and President Meg Whitman from Fred McHugh

This message has been rerouted to you by the HP.COM email Router.
If this message has been sent to you in error, please send it to the mailbox
at HP.COM ROUTER per the HP email
directory.  (R.C.ID 3970403-6115507-0524:0621)

Original message follows:
-------------------------

This is a message to HP's CEO, from a valued customer: Fred McHugh.

Customer's Phone: 207 951-9845
Customer's E-Mail: {Personal Information Removed}
Feedback Area:
 - Web site experience
Hello Meg Whiteman:  Can you please have your website crew fix HP Forum web-site. I tired of receiving errors galore
ever thing I do signing in fails at least three times. Answering forum post. Always receiving body errors with nothing high light some times I click refresh I can submit post. Whith no changes made in message and I am still not able to load up picture or use anything in tool bar provide on web-site. I tried both Internet Explorers 8 32bit, 64bit, 964bit, Firefox, Sarfri,and AOL 9.7 desk top. From three different computers. Sony , HP Touchsmart 600-1050 and HP DV7-6135dx. Situation has gotton worse since they just serviced it. Couple months ago I was unable to log in or interact with HP web-sites. Or am I missing something in my Internet  Browsers? Just not working tonight. It is very anoying.Forum screen name frrw. Thank you for looking into this. Sincerely Fred McHugh Dissable USA Veteran. {Personal Information Removed}

This message was sent on: 5/24/2012 at 6:17:19 GMT

Fred McHugh also added this personal information:
Company:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Fax:

Than I received a respounce from HP ADAM Katie_H.

I emailed screen shoots to HP U.S. Webmaster. Katie I can not do that for her because she replied to frrw email. There I can not use HP's email tool bar period. This just happened again frooze up computer because I could not catch it in time but this time it saved message and rebooted computer and signed back on and click reload. Is my Internet Explorer setting wrong or maybe something is not enable in Services? There are a lot of Internet connection listed for computers communications. It is only on HP's websites that I can not interact with tool bars features. Do you have any other ideals Big Dave?  Can you post your Internet Explorer settings advance connection screen shot so I can compare my settings to your settings and make what ever changes that need to be made.  That's the only place I can think of causing the issues.

Thank you maybe now it can be fix I hope with your help. You already know HP Direct Support does not deal with Internet Explorer issues and Websites issues even if it was their website. frrw. It was a shame that I could not reply to a router connection  issue. They just posted It. I got this stuppid error massaged trying to post reply back before they left HP Website. That tic me off. Simple solution. frrw

HP Recommended

Hi,

I take it that you didn't make a set of recovery disks, is that correct? If yes, then order a set of HP recovery disks and do a full recovery back to a factory fresh day one condition.

HP Recovery Disks.

We are all volunteers out here so don't expect HP to take notice of your posts.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended

Chrysanthemum.jpg Check this out Bid Dave :Surprise: I told you it is with the either In Services Window or Internet Browser Setting. Iyogi tech support was working on my lap top. They enable HP software in services window to get my HP Support Assisant to connect to with HP's sever. Now I can compare my settings on HP DV7 6135dx. to my Touchsmart 600-1050. No recovery was needed. That what I been saying all a long.  See it for your self. Earler I was not able to this before sence day one.  Until after Iyogi tech support fixed all of HP Direct Support errors from repair shop left on my HP DV7 6135dx. I tried emailing you but same error happened when I click send. Last night. So now I know where to fix the issue at. They did not change anything in Internet Explorer Browser only in services window. But I will now compare the two computers settings any way. Thank you. HP direcrt support and services really has gone bad,  We are left a lone to to fix things our selves or go elswhere for good support like IYOGI.com recomend it to any body.

HP Recommended

Hi frrw,

Are these errors happening when you're on the forums?  If you're getting these errors on Internet Explorer, can you try using a different browser and see if you get the same errors?

Thanks,

SunshineF

HP Recommended

Hello Sunshine (Moderator)

Yes only on this forum site. :catwink: I fixed it now. After I Iyogi Technical Support worked on my HP DV7 6135dx witch came back from HP Direct Support with HP Support not able to connect to server. They fixed that made adjustments on my computer. I just now completed my comparison with settings on my HP Touchsmart 600-1050 both with service window and Internet Explorer advanced settings.  Service windows checks matched. Iternet Explorer advanced settings how ever did not match. So I changed HP Touchsmarts Internet Explorer to what was on HP DV7 advanced settings. Because way back I have reset the Internet Explorer browers settings reienstalled and the same error issues persited. I guees Internet Explorer advance setting controls other web browsers on how they communicate to internet as well. I have not yet tried Firefox or Sarfari browsers since I made the changes. Those browsers use to have same errors as well. There where four changes I made. Now it works. I tested it all out already. :LaughingTears: surffing the forum (Moderator) frrw.

HP Recommended

I am also registered with microsoft with riorita17@live .com .  I made an account with Google and they told me that my

PC has no URL in this computer. I bought this last year and it came from Home Depot brand new in a Factory created Box

all warapped nice and neat and every thing worked perfectly. Then I upgraded to windows 8.1 and all was great. Now all

of a sudden the news is I do not have a URL in this Desk Top. WAS THE URL FRAGMENTED WHEN THE UPGRADE WAS DONE

TO WINDOWS 8.1 OR WHAT HAS HAPPENED AS IT IS THE FAULT OF HP BECAUSE I HAVE NLO AUDIO AS WELL ON SOME APPS.

WHERE ARE YOU HP ON THIS AND I DO EXPECT YOU TO FIX IT NOW AS I SPENT A GOOD DEAL OF MONEYH ON THIS PC AND HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY TO STUDIO CITY TO GET THIS COMPUTER.

HP Recommended

Hello riorita17: 

I do not understand why you are getting this message.  URL are website addresses.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_resource_locator    Copy and paste link in your browser.  Your computer has an IP address thats all that is needed.  What computer do you have? You did not mention it.  It is required to include computer's information. It helps us better to help you with your issues. 

Not all HP's computer's are upgradeable  even though tests say otherwise like HP Touchsmart 300 - 600 series are not capable.  Not knowing your computer's information I can not provide you with your computer's how to do up grade link. Each computer is different and each one has it's own different directions. 

frrw

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.