Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hey, I was wondering how I can change my screen name in this forum?

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Hi Schmuel,

You can send me a PM or just reply to here with the name you'd prefer and I can change it for you 

HP Recommended

hey, I would like my screen name to be mongoosebite like my userID thanks. If its in use then just add something behind it 🙂 thanks

HP Recommended

Done! 🙂

HP Recommended

If you wish, you can use the same screenname you have now.  If it won't allow you, just think up a new one where it is requested to do so.   You will then have 2 screennames; one when you go into your computer when you reboot it, and one when you go onto this acct.   :generic:

HP Recommended

Hi ,

I don't know why my screen name in these forums shows hvplso. I have know idea where that name could have came from, but could you change my screen name to magerb? Thank you very much!

Michael

HP Recommended

Your username has been updated 🙂 

Thanks,

SedonaF

HP Recommended

Thank you so much!

Michael

HP Recommended

i like to rename my user name on the fourm too but i thought i did it but it renamed for me to log with it but i still have the same name which is not changed

i like to have it called Rixander

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
HP Recommended

Done 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.