Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hi, I see some discrepancies in your website, I come from Singapore and i can't find any feedback options except to webmaster. I followed the link to the US site like SandyD adviced and the options were there, but not in singapore. Is this some kind of marketing scheme that HP singapore never gets feedbacks?
8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Singapore is listed under "Asia Pacific"

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

HP Recommended

Try clicking on it and help me find where is the feedback channel on products and services. For I can't find it totally

HP Recommended

I need a reply

HP Recommended

You can use this page from the link you were given: http://www8.hp.com/sg/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section3

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended

What good is a phone call when there is no black and white tracking of the support call or feedback?

I have been in the support line managing customers and customer services officers on the front line as well, and it is very often phone calls will become a forgotten thing while an email is very effective.

Therefore I want a email address where I can post and send my feedbacks. PLEASE provide one

Besides the link now shows this

Error 500--Internal Server Error
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

HP Recommended

I need a reply

HP Recommended

All of your options to contact HP directly in Singapore may be found here

contact HP Singapore

regards,

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

Obviously DaniW, you have not been reading the posts.

Well this is the FINAL straw and i am at my tolerance limit. I am boycotting all HP products. I will share the kind of customer service that HP is providing with the people around me.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.