Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

HP Touchsmart All in One 610-1115uk. 

After months of enduring problems with Microsoft Edge (my default - msn.com   non responsive) not waking up after sleep, and needing a System Restart to overcome the problem, I seemed to have found my answer by pure chance; Google Chrome and the rest of the PC functioning correctly, but exasperatingly slowly.  Over the months I performed the System File Checker (SFC) scan with nothing ever shown as a problem.  I'd changed from Norton to Kaspersky Total Security software and thought that was the problem as the PC started playing up just after I installed that, but that also coincided with a Windows10 upgrade and a Power Adapter failure.

I checked many forums for answers to the problem, followed their suggestions with no success.  

I also run IBM Trusteer Rapport software which is compatible with my Security software. I decided to reinstall that software last week as I rarely ever use a site which required it, so hadn't checked for updates on it; as soon as the IBM Trusteer  Rapport reinstall completed, Microsoft Edge (msn.com) started without a problem, and has worked correctly ever since: waking up from sleep without any issues.  My computer speed has dramatically increased, it is like a new computer again.  My e mail program which was forever slowing up to save drafts, seems to have gained a new lease of life.  I am hopeful that this improvement will continue, so although it may not solve everyone's problems, reinstalling IBM Trusteer Rapport  certainly seems to have solved mine.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.