Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I've purchased a notebook last thanksgiving, thingking i got the best offer because HP were offering it at a discounted price at that time, but, lo and behold, after 24 hours, the same notebook having the same price but A MUCH BETTER CONFIGURATION (bigger ram and harddrive) was on their website!! what was that about? So i tried calling their customer support to have my previous item cancelled so I could take advantage of the better deal they are offering, and listen to what they told me, they will attempt to cancell but that would only be an attempt, it might not go through because it already have a what so ever number already generated..You know what, if you only include on your website a button where we could cancell our orders, it would have made both our lives easier..instead of having us wait on the phone...please reevalutae your promos
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

This doesn't seem like a suggestion for the Forum, which is what this section of the Forum is for...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My posts are my opinions and experiences from working in the tech industry 🙂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HP Recommended

Hi dylanmovolskho,

Thanks for visiting the HP Consumer Support Forums!

This forum is for suggestions directly related to the forums.  If you'd like to leave feedback regarding issues not directly related to the forums, please follow this link:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive directly help or feedback from HP.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks! 🙂

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.