Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Omen X 35
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So, I just received this monitor.

The box it came in was a little scratched, but it wasn't dented or mangled; not too bad considering they didn't double box it.

However, the cable organizer (on the stand) was broken off in two pieces inside the box. No big deal; I can live without it.

The bigger problem are the OSD and Power buttons on the right hand side. They don't seem to work, at all. Luckily the monitor turned on automatically when I hooked up the Display Port cable. But, it won't work through HDMI, since I can't access the OSD to switch it. The Power button is the same, doesn't respond.

Is there something obvious I'm missing here, or is this a dud I'll have to get exchanged?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@RedRover72

Rats.  Sounds damaged.

Unless you received this device for free,

Take it / send it back and ask for a replacement.

Click the Thumbs Up to say Thanks!

Click Post that answers your question "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.