Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

It doesn't matter what the issue is, they have failed to offer any solution beyond "return it and buy something else".

That should tell you everything you need to know.

HP Recommended

@NotVeryGood wrote:

It doesn't matter what the issue is, they have failed to offer any solution beyond "return it and buy something else".

That should tell you everything you need to know.

With that attitude HP has. I hope their gaming division completely fails and looks to be well on its way as it is. They have no idea wth they are doing over there. Accept how to burn through money and take customers for rides at their expense. 

HP Recommended

Unfortunetly I too am added to the list of people who have returned the monitor and purchased from a different brand.  My monitor came in with a weird issue of the stand was bent the right side of the monitor sat 3/4" lower than the left side the surface and base of the monitor are flat by a bubble level but the monitor had a lean.  I contacted HP first and than the omen team asking for a replacement base and said they don't offer it and than said they couldn't even offer me a replacement monitor and advised me to just return it to Amazon (orginal purchase place) for a refund and purchase another one.  I have returned it but for a refund, I should have learned my lesson when I spent $250 on a printer to use it twice and the third time it break to be told sorry it is out of warranty even tho it wasn't (5 months old)

HP Recommended

Sorry for the double post website kept giving an error telling me to try again later.  lol

HP Recommended

What monitor are you guys replacing it with?

HP Recommended

@Brynwall wrote:

What monitor are you guys replacing it with?

Acer Predator x34....which has its own issues, but overall is a better panel, for gaming at least. I just wish it had the size, curvature, and build of the Omen. **bleep** shame nothing perfect exists out there, at any price point.

HP Recommended

No contacts at the moment about the problem any suggestions?

HP Recommended

A user over at Reddit said that Amazon is doing a recall and full refund for Omen X35 purchases. They said that HP cannot fix the issue with software as previously thought.

So... yeah

HP Recommended

I rcvd an email from Amazon Italy they are telling me that the monitor is going to be withdrawn from the market due to problems and to wait for new revison, but my model has no flicker issues at all at the moment, i blought it on 18th april

HP Recommended

Hopefully I get that same email in the US...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.