04-05-2017 01:09 PM
I want to put a gtx 645 on my computer, I don't know why but whne I launch the graphic card inside my computer it does beeps. 1 Long and 2/3 short. Is it my BIOS who is not compatible with the graphic card?
What should I do?
Thanks for your help.
04-06-2017 06:48 PM
Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! After reading your post I see that you are getting beeps after launching graphics card. I would like to help you out with this issue today.
Recover the BIOS.
- Turn off the computer.
- With the computer off, press and hold the Windows logo key and the B key at the same time.
- Still pressing those keys, press and hold down the Power button on the computer for 2 to 3 seconds, and then release the Power button but continue to hold the Windows and B keys until the BIOS update screen is displayed or until you hear a beeping sound.
- After the BIOS is recovered, a Continue Startup button displays and a timer counts down. Click the Continue Startup button to restart the computer immediately. The computer will restart automatically when the timer reaches zero.
- When the computer restarts, a black screen appears with a message similar to the following:
- A system BIOS Recovery has occurred.
- BIOS Recovery (500)
- Enter - Continue Startup
- After restarting, Windows may display a message stating that the computer was improperly shut down or that a boot problem was detected. Read and respond to the screens to continue.
Click here and refer the document to perform the above troubleshooting steps.
Click here and follow the document to fix beep code issue.
Let me know how it goes.
I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,
Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!