Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

Overclocking the 2311x?

Product Name: HP 2311x
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've got a nice HP 2311x,  that I got from a garage sale a couple years ago for about $80-$100, and it's been working wonderfly ever since, but I have noticed my smaller dell monitor I have as a secondary is capable of going up to 75hz by default in the settings, whereas the 2311x is only, by default, capable of the factory settings. I was wondering if anyone had a custom setting they used that works without issue, or if there was any recommendation on what I should up the 2311x to without killing it. Having to buy a new monitor would really suck. 

Highlighted
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)

Re: Overclocking the 2311x?

[ Edited ]

@Novabella, welcome to the forum.

I doubt that you find the information that you are looking for here on the Forums.  Most members come here to solve a particular problem and leave.  You might find the answer on an overclocking forum.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

-----------------------------------------
Signature:

HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)

HP Omen X; i7-6700K; 16 GB DDR4 2133; GTX 1070; 256 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!