Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
OMEN X by HP 900-100nx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After installing OMEN Control the "System Monitor" does not exist in the list.

omen.png

Regards, 

19 REPLIES 19
HP Recommended

There are two versions at the download portal. One is 9.3mb and the other is 10.4mb.

http://support.hp.com/za-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-x-by-hp-900-000-desktop-pc-series/12079701

Have you tried both?

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

I have tried both of them still the same problem .

HP Recommended

Try installing the version that is present in the recovery media from the HP Recovery Manager.

It is the original version that your PC shipped with.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Unfortunately i did not find it.

HP Recommended

Ok. Consider using Windows own system restore to roll your OS back to a checkpoint dated before this issue began.

That may restore the previous version.

HP Recommended

I have been installed a new operating system by flashing hard drive.

When searching for "OMEN Control" by "Identifier Now" is not available check the snapshot.

Capture.PNG

HP Recommended

Did you try what I suggested before you began the installation to see if that would resolve the issue?

HP Recommended

I can't because this a new installation already done.

This first time installed "OMEN Control"

HP Recommended

Did it have the system monitor utility?

I have asked HP where the utility is available for download. 

Please be patient.

It may take a day or so for an answer given that this is the weekend.

Update: HP is working on providing the links in the software and driver download section of the support portal for your desktop. Give the following version a try to see if they contain the system monitor feature.

@iMo77ammad

The following softpaq is VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 18 of the Omen Control software

sp76866.exe
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76501-77000/sp76866.exe

VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 3
DESCRIPTION:

sp76864.exe
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76501-77000/sp76864.exe

The links were graciously provided by HP Expert @Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.