Post new question
Question

Tutor
Message 1 of 20 (218 Views)

System Monitor

[ Edited ]
Product Name: OMEN X by HP 900-100nx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After installing OMEN Control the "System Monitor" does not exist in the list.

omen.png

Regards, 

Provost
Message 2 of 20 (166 Views)

Re: System Monitor

There are two versions at the download portal. One is 9.3mb and the other is 10.4mb.

http://support.hp.com/za-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-x-by-hp-900-000-desktop-pc-series/12079701

Have you tried both?

You can say thanks by clicking on the + in the purple thumbs up icon next to the Reply button.

If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
Tutor
Message 3 of 20 (158 Views)

I have tried both of them still the same problem .

Provost
Message 4 of 20 (142 Views)

Try installing the version that is present in the recovery media from the HP Recovery Manager.

It is the original version that your PC shipped with.

You can say thanks by clicking on the + in the purple thumbs up icon next to the Reply button.

If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
Tutor
Message 5 of 20 (140 Views)

Unfortunately i did not find it.

Provost
Message 6 of 20 (133 Views)

Ok. Consider using Windows own system restore to roll your OS back to a checkpoint dated before this issue began.

That may restore the previous version.

Tutor
Message 7 of 20 (130 Views)

[ Edited ]

I have been installed a new operating system by flashing hard drive.

When searching for "OMEN Control" by "Identifier Now" is not available check the snapshot.

Capture.PNG

Provost
Message 8 of 20 (126 Views)

Did you try what I suggested before you began the installation to see if that would resolve the issue?

Tutor
Message 9 of 20 (120 Views)

I can't because this a new installation already done.

This first time installed "OMEN Control"

Provost
Message 10 of 20 (117 Views)

[ Edited ]

Did it have the system monitor utility?

I have asked HP where the utility is available for download. 

Please be patient.

It may take a day or so for an answer given that this is the weekend.

Update: HP is working on providing the links in the software and driver download section of the support portal for your desktop. Give the following version a try to see if they contain the system monitor feature.

@iMo77ammad

The following softpaq is VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 18 of the Omen Control software

sp76866.exe
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76501-77000/sp76866.exe

VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 3
DESCRIPTION:

sp76864.exe
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76501-77000/sp76864.exe

The links were graciously provided by HP Expert @Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation