Post new question
Question
System Monitor
Replies (19)

Tutor
Message 11 of 20 (190 Views)

Re: System Monitor

When I bought the device it was work well, after formatting the PC and installing "OMEN Control" again its working without "System Monitor".

Provost
Message 12 of 20 (177 Views)

@iMo77ammad

See my previous post. It included two versions that you should try.

You can say thanks by clicking on the + in the purple thumbs up icon next to the Reply button.

If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
Tutor
Message 13 of 20 (171 Views)

I tried yesterday but the same issue.

Provost
Message 14 of 20 (168 Views)

iMo77ammad wrote:

I tried yesterday but the same issue.

Those are not the same versions. I put the links there less than thirty minutes ago. I am on Western European time.

You can say thanks by clicking on the + in the purple thumbs up icon next to the Reply button.

If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
Tutor
Message 15 of 20 (159 Views)

I tried now but nothing change.

Untitled.png

Provost
Message 16 of 20 (151 Views)

Create a new profile.

Does system monitor appear as an option once you have done that?

Tutor
Message 17 of 20 (148 Views)

Yes

Provost
Message 18 of 20 (142 Views)

[ Edited ]

It appears as an option now?

If it does, then your issue should be resolved.

Tutor
Message 19 of 20 (138 Views)

I apologize I understood incorrectly.
The problem still.

Untitled2.png

Provost
Message 20 of 20 (135 Views)

OK.

Well as I stated earler, I have asked HP.

Please be patient.  Smiley Happy

It may take a couple of days for a response to appear in  the sub forum that we use to contact HP and each other.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation