Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
I received the HP omen 2016 15.6 for Christmas 1 day ago and I was cleaning it because it was a finger print magnet and I was using a microfiber cloth and the logo started to come up and I am worried that the rest of my product may be soon to follow please help
14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

Hi @TMB2K17,

Thanks for posting your question in the  HP Community:) A very good day to you. 🙂 Hope you are doing well. 🙂  I reviewed the post about the HP omen logo falling off. It will be a delight to assist you here. 🙂 

As this issue is a physical issue with the unit, I request you to contact HP phone support to try and correct the situation by visiting this link: http://hp.com/contacthp Please select the country and type the product# of the unit. Then follow the on-screen instructions to reach phone support.

Stupendous observations before posting. Kudos to you on that score. 🙂 You are a privileged HP customer and we value your relationship with HP greatly.  It is a great privilege to share this platform with you. 🙂

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. 🙂  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you.  🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

Happy holidays to you and your family. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

David, 

The logo has completely come off now and the support team was no help they told me I didnt have accidental coverage and am not happy with the effort put in by HPnto identify and solve this issue. All I want is a new logo and I dont believe that i this issue isnt appropriately handled that I would purchase a HP product again. I am willing to send in my logo in order for mine to replaced. 

Thanks, an unhappy customer

HP Recommended

Hi @TMB2K17,

Welcome to the HP forums!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

Happy holidays to you and your family. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have recived my Omen 17-w102ng today. I took it to work with me inside a standard Sleeve,
Now when returning home i took it out of the sleeve and found that the logo is totaly loose, bent and looks realy crapy... I do expect the logo of all things to be properly manufactured!

Im thinking of sending it back. i Paid over 1800 Euros for this.

WhatsApp Image 2017-03-10 at 18.43.10.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-03-10 at 18.43.11.jpeg

HP, do you have any solutions for me?

HP Recommended

Mine was replaced by HP about 2 months ago I spoke to Anna, a case manager and she handled it very well she got it replaced and didnt charge me a dime. But the same thing did happen to my logo

HP Recommended
Yes... I was offered the Same.
Did the issue repeat itself with the replacement? Or did the Logo of the new Laptop Stay in Place?

Thanks for the info btw.!
HP Recommended

It looks like the sharper points on the logo might be subject to separation and lifting.  Glad to hear that HP was able to resolve the issue for you guys.

HP Recommended
Είμαι ο Δημήτρης απο Ελλάδα έχω το ίδιο θέμα με το laptop μου έχει ξεκολλήσει το λογότυπο παρακαλώ βοήθεια ένα mail που κάποιος κάποια θα βοηθήσει! Είναι πολύ λυπηρό να έχεις δώσει 1.600 euro και να έχεις αυτή την ποιότητα. Είμαι πολύ δυσαρεστημένος Ελπίζω να με βοηθήσετε δεν θέλω να έχω αυτή τη γνώμη για τη συγκεκριμένη εταιρεία

I am Dimitris from Greece I have the same theme as my laptop has detached the logo please help a mail that someone will help! It is very sad to have given 1,600 euros and to have this quality. Hope you help me I do not want to have this opinion about this company
HP Recommended
Omen 17 w202nv I'm the Dimitris I have the same theme I have loosened the logo please help! I'm very unhappy it's too sad to have 1,600 euros and you got this quality I do not want to have this bad impression on HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.