03-15-2017 06:44 PM
I have problem with low Fps
when i playing game like Dota2,COD MW 3
Fps rate is 25-30
how i can fix this?
*sorry,i have bad english
03-16-2017 12:41 PM
This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting low FPS issue while playing games.
I would like to help you resolve this issue.
Here's a video on how to disable the "turbo mode" that causes this issue: Click here
If you aren't able to disable it permanently, use the below steps:
- If you are running windows 8 it could be an admin rights problem.
- Navigate to this folder:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static
- Find CCC.exe, right click>properties>compatibility tab
- Tick the 'run this program as an administrator' option and hit ok.
- Do the same thing for MOM.exe
You may have to restart the PC for the changes to take effect, then try disabling overdrive, restart the game to see if it fixes it.
For more assistance, please check a similar HP Forums post (Resolved): Click here
Let me know how it goes.
I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,
Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.
I am an HP Employee