Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion BC021tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hp pavillion bc021tx have 1 ram slots or 2 ram slots??
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@shubmina

The HP Pavilion 15-bc021tx has two RAM slots as indicated:

Two SODIMM slots - customer non-accessible/non-upgradeable
DDR4-2133 Dual Channel Support (DDR4-2400 bridge to DDR4-2133)Supports up to 16GB max system memory
4096MB (4096MB x 1)
6144MB (2048MB x 1 + 4096MB x 1)
8192MB (4096MB x 2)
8192MB (8192MB x 1)
12288MB (8192MB +4096MB)
16384MB (8192MB x 2)

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

What is the maximum ram upto which we can upgrade

HP Recommended

Hi,

Have you read my previous reply ? It says 16GB and customer non-accessible.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Customer non accessible??

I have this laptop and it has only 4gb ram...it means i can't upgrade it myself??

HP Recommended

@shubmina wrote:

Customer non accessible??

I have this laptop and it has only 4gb ram...it means i can't upgrade it myself??

Hi,

Yes you can upgrade yourself if out of warranty otherwise HP may not honnor warranty if anything went wrong.

With old design, you can swap or add RAM in 2 to 5 mins. Now with new design, this work may take hours and may cause damage for some components that why.

Regards.

BH

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.