Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (1,247 Views)

Serial number for hp mini laptop.

Please, help me with the Serial Number of Mini Laptop I bought from Staples in Danbury Connecticut. I bought it in 2012. It's a Window 7. It's stolen in 2014. Police Report was made in the issue. I need to give Serial Number to Police Headquarters. Thanks.
Retired
Message 2 of 4 (1,234 Views)

Re: Serial number for hp mini laptop.

Hi there @IliaIIrizarry, 

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I read your post and wanted to reach out to you and give you the two options available to you. 

The best place to start may be at the place you had purchased the Notebook. They may have the receipt and purchase information on file and be able to provide it to you.

Did this reply resolve your issue or answer your question? If yes, then please share the good news! Let others know this reply was helpful by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation by clicking the Thumbs Up.

I hope that this helps! 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (1,219 Views)

I went to Staples already where I bought the HP Mini Laptop. Nothing they're able to find in their computer systems.
Highlighted
Retired
Message 4 of 4 (1,210 Views)

Hey!

Thank you for getting back to me. The last suggestion I have for you would be to contact us. Please use the following link to create yourself a case number:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Case number and phone number appear.

They might be able to help you. 

Take care. 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation