04-03-2013 05:05 PM
i recently purchased an hp deskjet 3510. the control screen on the printer no longer displays any information. it's just a blank screen. how can i get it to function again?
04-04-2013 06:33 PM
It sounds like there may be an issue with an electrical connection in your Deskjet 3510. However, it could also be something simply tied up in the internal software of the printer.
The first step I would advise is to perform a full power drain on the unit.
- Unplug the printer while powered on
- Unplug the other end of the power cord from the direct wall outlet
- Separate the power cord from the power module in the middle of the cord length
- Wait 60 seconds
- Plug the power cord and module back together
- Plug the power cord into the printer and the other end into a direct wall outlet for power
Does the unit begin to power up and function as intended at this point?
I am not an HP employee.
07-15-2013 09:07 AM - last edited on 02-23-2017 08:41 PM by OscarFuentes
Here is a troubleshooting guide for that issue. Click Here Does that help?
If not and the printer is in warranty, you can contact HP Support for help. Contact HP Worldwide
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____