04-06-2013 04:35 PM
I have been unable to reconnect to the ePrint server, keeps saying "Server Connection Error" or the pc software says someone else is registering printer (Me). I am able to print wirelessly and other functions work ok. I cannot connect to the ePrint server I can connect to Snapfish.
04-07-2013 02:46 PM
04-08-2013 09:26 AM
I understand that you're having trouble enabling web services. I would try the steps below. Let me know how it goes.
1. Obtain your printer's IP address
a. This can be done by pressing the wireless icon on printer.
2. Enter the printer's IP address in a browser.
3. Select the network tab at the top of the page.
4. On the left select networking.
5. Select Network Address (IP)
6. Select Manual DNS Server
a. Manual Preferred DNS should read 126.96.36.199
b. Alternate DNS Server should read. 188.8.131.52
7. Select apply you might get a warning just select okay.
**If you find this helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. **