Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
All In One 7525
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

We've been getting crosswords every day but not for the past two days.  I've turned the printer and router off as suggested and that didn't work.  I've run a printer diagnostic and everything is working fine.  Please help.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@JoanneCO,

I would like you to delete the crossword app and reinstall it on the printer. Any changes?

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @JoanneCO,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! 🙂 I see you are running into a problem when trying to print crosswords to your HP Photosmart 7525. You have tried resetting the printer and router with no success. To better help you please leave me with the following information:

1. Are these crosswords from the front panel of the printer or on a website?

2. Do you get any error messages?

3. Are you able to print and scan with no problems?

4. Have you recently upgraded to the Mac 10.11 OS X?

I will watch for your reply so we can get started.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" up button. 

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

The crosswords were from the front panel of the printer.

The error messages were: 1. Your publication will print soon after downloading 2. Scheduled printing is set for on. Current settings delivered daily. 3. There was an unexpected problem with this printable, Try again later.

I have been upgraded to 10.11.5 months ago.  And have received crosswords since then.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

HP Recommended

@JoanneCO,

I would like you to delete the crossword app and reinstall it on the printer. Any changes?

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.