Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Having scanned a document and sent to my e-mail address it arrives with no scanned attachement. How can I fix this. Sender Address is eprintcenterhp.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

A new HP printer software update has come through via the Mac. With the download, the HP Envy 120 is now sending e-mail scans with the attachment. The issue is solved.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi Martin007. When you scan to email and no attachment is being received on the recipients end you will want to contact HP Cloud Services. They will have real time status on the scan to email servers. HP Cloud Services can be reached @ 1-855-785-2777

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

A new HP printer software update has come through via the Mac. With the download, the HP Envy 120 is now sending e-mail scans with the attachment. The issue is solved.

HP Recommended

Hello

I scan and send it by email but don't recieve the attachment.

Please help by mail.

Many thanks from Belgium

HP Recommended

Dear HP support,

Same issue here with an Office Jet 8600. I tried several times today to scan a document and to email it via scan-to-mail. The email has been received but without an attachment.

Region: Germany

Please start an investigation asap

Many Thanks,

Michael

HP Recommended

I am experiencing the same problem. When I select to scan to email, the printer is sending emails but there is no attachment. I have also tried to scan to usb drive, but the same issue occurs, no files are sent. 

There print does not indicate any error messages. 

HP Recommended

I encountered the same problem today.

I received the emails with no attachment.

(But it worked last week.)

Mine is  HP Photosmart 5520.

HP Recommended
Just on a side note - I can send scans to my PCs via WLAN without issues. So this is 100% a cloud services issue.
HP Recommended

To everyone asking about the Scan To Email App, sending emails with no attachments please refer to this post.

Re: Eprint Scan to e-mail - SCAN not attached:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile-Printing-and-ePrintCenter/Eprint-Scan-to-e-mai...

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

One out of several does attach an email. The majority do not. I have re-set all as per instructions and still not working 

please advise

reenie 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.