Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi perinky,

I understand that you are having an issue with the HP Smart Print icon and IE 10. I have included a document 'HP Smart Print', that will take you through getting any necessary updates that you need. The other document that I have included is 'Internet Explorer 9 and Later Versions are Not Compatible with HP Smart Web Printing'. This will uninstall and reinstall the software making sure that you get the most current version compatible with IE 10.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Thanks for your help. Where is this elusive "Accept as Solution" button? I would be happy to click it IF I could find it.
HP Recommended

Hi perinky,

Thank you for your reply. I am glad that the HP Smart Print is working for you. With regards to the Accept Solution Button, you can only find the button on the thread if you started the thread. How to Mark Your Question as Solved -Video.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

thanks all so much

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.