Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I just purchased a hp 6520 primarily to print photos. I cannot figure out how to print wallet size . Is there a way to do this?

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please refer the link below to print wallet size photos.

http://www.hp.com/united-states/consumer/digital_photography/print_better_photos/tips/wallet-sized-p...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

What device are you attempting to print with, as this will have an effect on which settings need to be adjusted, or which apps need to be used if it is a mobile device.

Jon-W
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the KUDOS STAR on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended
Hp 6520 is the printer
I have the iPhone 4S
And iPad 3
HP Recommended

In that case you have one option, and that is the HP Printer Control app.  It is available for free in the app store, although on the ipad you may have to do a search for iphone apps to find it.

Once you get this app you can open up your photo and select the print settings, one of which should be to print 2 wallet size photos on to a 4x6 piecce of photo paper.

Jon-W
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
HP Recommended
Thanks. I tried it, but no luck. When I open the print settings, there is no option to print 2 wallets to a 4x6. The smallest option is a 3.5 by 5. Any other ideas??
HP Recommended
NEVERMIND! I tried it again and it worked!!! Yayyyy! I just had to adjust another setting. Thanks so much!
The HP Rep said I had to get a new printer!?!?Appreciate your help!
HP Recommended

There are two possible causes for this. First, are you opening the photo within the HP Printer Control app? If not open it within this app and then continue to the next step.

If you have the photo open in the printer control app, you have to make sure that the paper size is set to 4x6, and then you can set the image size to two wallet photos. This option will only show up if the paper size is set to 4x6, and not 5x7 or 8.5x11.

Jon-W
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Hp Photosmart Plus. B209a and Gateway All in one desktop~ Windows 8.1 .  I can not print from my IPad either. Help

HP Recommended

Hello I have an HP Envy 5530 Printer & i have an Hp Pavilion All-In-One Computer.
I do my own pitcures from home. i do know how to print all sizes besides wallet size photos.
How would i do that from home instead of going to walgreens to print my wallets?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.