Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Curt43,

I see that you have some questions about ePrint and Airprint.   It is not necessary to setup ePrint or print claim code to use Airprint.  

If you're looking to setup your printer's email address then you will need to print the claim code.   The web service information sheet does have the claim code on it.  

Let me know if you have any questions.  

HP Recommended

How do i get my Web Services information sheet .

HP Recommended

Hi Moneycka2,  

What printer do you have?  

HP Recommended

I have a HP Deskjet 3510 printer and I can't find the Web Services information sheet to get my clain code.

HP Recommended

How do I get my web services information sheet on my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus?  I have an iMac OS 10.8.5?

HP Recommended

I have a Photosmart 7520. I could not find the menu where I could (re)print web services information sheet. The only way for me to get the sheet is to first remove web services and then add it back. Is it how it's supposed to work?

HP Recommended

Hello phibei,

I saw your post and would like to help you out please click here for the steps to print out the web services report. The other way is to access your embedded web server through your computer. (enter the IP address of your printer in the address bar of any web page, as long as your printer is on the network you should see a page with your printer on it.)

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say “thanks” for helping!
Please mark a reply “Accept as Solution” if it solved your issue so others can find it.
I work on behalf of HP.

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

My printer is an HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus and my computer is a iMac running OS 10.8.5.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply.

The 3rd step in the link states that "Web Services: Opens the Web Services menu, which displays status details. You can also change settings and, if Web Services is enabled, print out a report". But there's no report to be printed from the menu.

After I got the web services enabled, the only menu items that are displayed under "Web Services" are:

1. Product Updates:

2. ePrint: on

3. Remove Web Services

4. Proxy

5. Reset Snapfish Country

HP Recommended

Hello vmae,

That's interesting that your getting those options, try this; on the front panel of your  printer you will see a small icon that looks like a sheet of paper with rings coming off the top left. As long as the web services is turned on simply press this icon, the push the print info button on the bottom of the screen this will give you the print out you are asking about.

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say “thanks” for helping!
Please mark a reply “Accept as Solution” if it solved your issue so others can find it.
I work on behalf of HP.

I worked on behalf of HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.