Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 4520
I have a printer HP ENVY 4520 and I've tried to connected with my iPhone but I don't know the password for wifi.
How can I found it?!
8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended
Print out the Network Config sheet and it will be there.
HP Recommended
Thank you very much indeed! I've done it ! Have a great day!
HP Recommended

Hi I print out the network confit I see the password but it won't work ? Please help

HP Recommended

@jclouter

This issue may require one to one interaction with the HP Phone Support.

I suggest that you contact HP Phone Support for further assistance at the link: www.hp.com/contacthp

You have a good day ahead.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@jclouter wrote:

Hi I print out the network confit I see the password but it won't work ? Please help

Please post the entire Network Config Page here.

HP Recommended

The 4520 WiFi Password is only visable on the WiFi Info page when printed from the display.

HP Recommended

I wonder if my HPprinter 4520 has a password.

HP Recommended

@tim125

Welcome to HP support community.

Which password are you referring to?

Are you trying to connect to WiFi Direct on the printer?

Reply with the requested information for more assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.