Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Officjet 100 L411a
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have reloaded my  L411a  and used the default 000000 pairing code. Everything works great till i shut down my laptop.

When i try to print after restarting the document just sits "queued"  Deleting the document and trying to print again doesn't help. If i delete the deice and reload again everything works again till restart.

How can i cure this please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I am now all up and running. Printer working correctly even after shutdown.

Sent the file to print. Opened the printer dialogue box, slect printer drop down menu, and unchecked use printer offline.

Thank you for your help and patience.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @littlejchester,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums for a solution to your printing issue.

I understand that you are using an HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer with a Windows 7 computer and everything works fine until you turn the computer off and when you restart you need to delete the device and pair the device to the computer again to get it to print. I would like to help with that.

Here is a support document intended for use with this type of issue - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows).

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended
Thank you for your reply.
I am able to get the printer to print by uninstalling and reinstalling the software. It will print all day once I have done this with no issues.
My problem occurs once I shut down my laptop and reboot it either after 5 minutes or overnight. Then the documents just sits queued.
if I reinstall again all is well till I shut down again then it's queued again.
HP Recommended

Hi @littlejchester,

Thanks for getting back to me. 

There are no Bluetooth settings on the printer or in printer's software that are able to be adjusted.

There may be something in the Windows Bluetooth Settings on the computer that can be adjusted so that it recognizes that it has already been paired with the printer when it starts up.

Here is a Microsoft Windows support document that may help with this issue - Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth enabled devices.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Hi,

Still keeping up the good fight and moving forward slowly.

I now see "printer offline" when i go to print.

My laptop was originally windows 10 but is running window 7

Does this have something to do with it?

HP Recommended

I am now all up and running. Printer working correctly even after shutdown.

Sent the file to print. Opened the printer dialogue box, slect printer drop down menu, and unchecked use printer offline.

Thank you for your help and patience.

HP Recommended

Hi @littlejchester,

Glad to hear you were able to get the issue resolved!

Please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons up on my initial reply above so others with similar issues can find the solution easier.

Thanks!

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.