Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp Envy 4520
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello, can anyone please help me. Just recently bought a hp envy 4520 and it brilliant printing photos from PC, scan and copy perfect but here the thing, won't print from my samsung galaxy S4 mini to printer even though it does connect by wi-fi. I have install the hp print service plugin and it all connected and starting printing on printer but the photo paper come straight out blank, weird when it print no problem through PC. Does the same when i try the others mobile printing apps like eprint and hp all in one. There surely got to be a way if everything else works. Hope someone can help me. Thanks, Jen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Jen,

After downloading the HP Print plugin, you'll need to go back into settings and and check that the plugin has been enabled .  On many operating systems, the plugin does not automatically enable itself.

Check this first to see if it helps.  If that doesn't help, try restarting your S4.

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi Jen,

After downloading the HP Print plugin, you'll need to go back into settings and and check that the plugin has been enabled .  On many operating systems, the plugin does not automatically enable itself.

Check this first to see if it helps.  If that doesn't help, try restarting your S4.

"

HP Recommended
Hiya. Thanks for replying. I will try this when i get home from work and let you know later. Jen.
HP Recommended

Hiya again, thanks you so much it worked and print a photo. Just restarted my phone but surprise it worked because i did that before and it didn't worked so thank you. 😄 Jen.

HP Recommended

Great - Gald to hear you're up and running Jen :0)

"

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.